The safety of our community and staff is of top priority to us. We have adapted our operations based on current laws and regulations that have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 crisis, as well as recommendations from the WHO, CDC, and local health officials.
Below are some of the guidelines and requirements we are following:
– No one is permitted without a facemask or face covering.
– We ask that you keep your mask on all the time until your food arrives and resume covering after finishing your meal or use a common area such as the bathroom.
– We ask that you provide your name and phone number for contact tracing.
– If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, please do not enter.
– Maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet from one another.
– Please sanitize your hands at the entrance.
– You may be screened for symptoms upon entering.
– Please be aware of our posted signages.
– A HEPA Air Purifier system has been installed in the restaurant.
– For your safety, we will limit face-to-face contact to customers while making sure you will get our best customer service.
– All our staff is wearing face-covering, hat, and gloves.
– Sanitizing all high touch surfaces and bathrooms frequently throughout the day.
– The restaurant utilizes a fogging machine with EPA-registered Fiberlock Shockwave daily – a concentrate tested to kill human coronavirus under the harshest conditions.
– A touchless menu and disposable menu is used.
– Contactless payments are available.
To view our complete safety guidelines and protocol, please click here.
Sun – Thur 12PM – 9PM
Fri – Sat 12PM – 9:30PM
Lunch served daily 12PM – 4PM